I recently went on a trip to LA and finally got to use my Monos Travel suitcases. I just wanted to share the features with you all and talk a little about the company because I absolutely love them.
Monos Travel is a Canadian brand who designs premium luggage suited for travelling all around the world. Their name is inspired by the Japanese concept mono no aware – the profound appreciation of the beauty in fleeting moments. Their products are made to last and are priced very fairly. Perfect for any trip around the world.
I have the carry on as well as the full sized luggage, both in white but they have a wide variety of colours. Here are some of my favourite features:
- built in lock on the side (TSA approved)
- super light weight – perfect for me who always over packs!
- hard shell made from polycarbonate
- 360 degree turning wheels that are silent!
- sturdy handles
- premium materials
- straps and zips to keep everything in place
- comes with packing bags and vegan leather luggage tag
Overall I found them super easy to travel with. I can tell they are going to last a long time and are extremely durable yet lightweight. Looking forward to going on many more trips with my Monos luggage.
Check out their story below and happy travels!